Green chili not only works to enhance the taste of food, but its pickle also adds to the taste. In such a situation, sometimes adding chili pickle seems like a hassle, but today we are going to tell you the recipe of instant pickle of green chili.
Recipe Quizin: Indian How many people: 1 – 2 Timing: 5 to 15 mins Meal Type: Veg
- 250 grams green chili
- 2 tsp fenugreek
- 2 tbsp rye
- 2 tbsp fennel
- 8-10 black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- a pinch of celery
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp amchur powder
- 1/2 cup mustard oil
- black salt to taste
- salt to taste
- First of all wash and clean the green chilies.
- Then make an incision in it from the middle.
- Put mustard, black pepper, fennel, fenugreek, cumin in a pan on medium flame and dry roast it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now grind them coarsely in a grinder jar.
- On the other hand, put oil in a pan on medium flame and keep it for heating.
- Put all the green chilies in a bowl.
- Add ground spices, carom seeds, turmeric powder, black salt, plain salt and amchur powder and mix it.
- Cool the heated oil completely and mix it in green chilies.
- Green chili instant pickle is ready. You can also store it by filling it in a container.